Video Series: Meet the Manager with Lanny Foy
Welcome back to Crye-Leike Insights! Each week, we share tips, stories, and wisdom from our Crye-Leike family. This week we got the chance to hear from Lanny Foy, Managing broker of our Quail Hollow Office in Memphis, TN. Lanny shares how he helps teach the agents in his office to improve their careers.
Training sessions consist of two topics: Listing & Selling
Through training sessions, Lanny answers questions about each of the processes.
- Where do you get the seller?
- What do you say to the seller?
- What do you ask the seller before you ever go out to the house?
- What do you try to determine in that first conversation?
- Where do you park?
- How long do you sit in the car?
- What do you do while you sit in the car?
- When you get to the door, what do you have in your hand?
- What do you say when they open the door?
- Where do you sit when you are inside?
- Do you talk or tour the house first?
About Lanny Foy, Managing Broker at Quail Hollow- Memphis, TN
Lanny Foy has been the Managing Broker at the Quail Hollow Regional Headquarters since 2006. Lanny has been working in real estate since 1971 and has experience in marketing residential, commercial, and agricultural properties through both the auction and traditional procedures. You can visit his website at landisfoy.crye-leike.com.
Check in next week for more Crye-Leike Insights.