Video Series: Jason Murphy with Tips for Crye-Leike Agents
In our new video series Crye-Leike Insights, we will share tips, stories, and wisdom from our Crye-Leike family. Jason Murphy, Administrative Manager in Middle Tennessee, is featured in this week’s episode. Jason shares a few tips and what he believes to be the biggest benefits for agents working with Crye-Leike.
- During the Transaction
- Communicate with the client
- Slow down and explain things to your client
- Outside of the Transaction
- Always talk about Real Estate
- Marketing will reach out to your clients for 7 years
- Opportunity every month to send to your client base
- CRM used by Crye-Leike
- Mix up what you post on all of your platforms
- Promote your Buyside page
About Jason Murphy, Administrative Manager in Middle Tennessee
Jason Murphy is a Principal Broker with administrative oversight of 16 sales offices in the Middle-TN region. Jason specializes in manager and sales associate training, commercial and residential development project management, and sales. You can visit his website at jasonmurphy.crye-leike.com/ or follow him on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/jason-murphy-a35b194/
Check in next week for more Crye-Leike Insights.