Congratulations to Crye-Leike, REALTORS Diamond Circle of Excellence Award Recipients for 2014
Memphis, TN. – Crye-Leike, REALTORS is pleased to announce that 19 of its sales associates were recently inducted into Crye-Leike’s Circle of Excellence. This honor is one of the highest levels of professional and personal achievement in the company.
The individuals honored with the company’s most prestigious award at Crye-Leike’s kick-off meetings across the company’s nine-state region throughout the month of January.
Members of the Circle of Excellence are awarded the designation, Vice President of Crye-Leike.
In order to receive this honor, each real estate professional is required to show exemplary performance in the areas of advanced education, maintain exemplary ethical behavior throughout their careers, worked for Crye-Leike for over five years, and exceed expectations in sales volume and service to the community and real estate profession.
“In keeping with our belief that success is a journey, not a destination, Crye-Leike created the diamond Circle of Excellence award to recognize those unique individuals who have attained the highest level of professional development,” said Harold Crye, chief executive officer. “Simply stated, they are, ‘the best of the best.’ ”
Those 19 sales associates named vice presidents of Crye-Leike were: (Editor’s Note: Individual bios on these sales associates available upon request.)
* Cathy Anderson of Crye-Leike Commercial in Memphis, TN.
* Rick Baer of Crye-Leike’s Forest Hill Irene office in Germantown, TN.
- C. Lauren Jones of Crye-Leike’s Quail Hollow office in Memphis, TN.
- * Nancy Moore of Crye-Leike’s Bartlett office in Bartlett, TN.
- * Melissa Thompson of Crye-Leike’s Quail Hollow office in Memphis, TN.
- * Mig Williams of Crye-Leike’s East Memphis office in Memphis, TN.
- * Cindy Lockhart of Crye-Leike’s Green Hills office in Nashville, TN.
- * Gary Oakes of Crye-Leike’s Franklin office in Franklin, TN.
- * Donna Sandstad of Crye-Leike’s Brentwood office in Brentwood, TN.
- * Kay Self of Crye-Leike’s Mt. Juliet office in Mt. Juliet, TN.
- * Laura Cragon Zeitlin of Crye-Leike’s Franklin/Cool Springs office in Franklin, TN.
- * Angie Johnson of Crye-Leike’s Benton office in Benton, AR.
- * Bill Tobias of Crye-Leike’s Conway office in Conway, AR.
- * Landra Bench of Crye-Leike’s Fayetteville office in Fayetteville, AR.
- * Moe Holm of Crye-Leike’s Bella Vista office in Bella Vista, AR.
- * Jackie Keene of Crye-Leike’s Fayetteville office in Fayetteville, AR.
- * Martha McBride of Crye-Leike’s Fayetteville office in Fayetteville, AR.
- * Jack Webb of Crye-Leike’s Downtown office in Chattanooga, TN.
- * Roy Claytor of Crye-Leike’s South Parkway office in Huntsville, AL.
Crye-Leike is a full service real estate company that was founded in 1977 by Harold Crye and Dick Leike. Today, Crye-Leike is ranked as the 5th largest real estate firm in the nation and the #1 real estate company in the Mid-South. Crye-Leike has a network of more than 3,000 licensed Realtors and 112 offices located throughout a nine-state region in Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri and Oklahoma. More information about Crye-Leike can be found at www.crye-leike.com.