CONGRATULATIONS TO CRYE-LEIKE, REALTORS TOP 25 SALES PRODUCERS IN THE NASHVILLE REGION FOR 2007
NASHVILLE, TN., Crye-Leike, REALTORS is proud to announce the Top 25 Sales Producers in the Nashville Region for 2007. The individuals honored achieved the highest volume of sales for the company for 2007. Those recognized were honored at the Crye-Leike Nashville Region 2008 Kick-Off Meeting held on Tuesday January 15th at the Nashville Airport Marriott Conference Center.
2007 TOP 25 SALES PRODUCERS
Lifetime #1 Margaret Dixon – Mt. Juliet
- Chip Kerr – Brentwood East
- 2. Kendra Cooke – Smyrna
- 3. Jimmy Dugger – Columbia
- 4. Connie Quillen – Columbia
- 5. Bob Zimmerman – Franklin / Cool Springs
- 6. Sherry Welch – Spring Hill
- 7. Kay Schillo – Clarksville St. Bethlehem
- 8. Lisa Barron – Spring Hill
- 9. Jimmy & Gail Settle – Clarksville Sango
- 10. Pat Lane – Murfreesboro Broad St.
- 11. Jim Phillips – Clarksville St. Bethlehem
- 12. Judy & Dick Williams – Brentwood East
- 13. Lorie Layman – Brentwood West
- 14. Marty Calfee – Franklin / Cool Springs
- 15. Jon & Carol Krawcyk – Franklin / Cool Springs
- 16. Tim Brewer – Hendersonville
- 17. Brenda Decker – Brentwood West
- 18. Vicki Cooper – Bellevue
- 19. Hal Mathews – Clarksville Sango
- 20. Karen Baker – Franklin / Cool Springs
- 21. Tommy & Miranda Harvey – Lebanon
- 22. Tammy Russell – Brentwood West
- 23. Cathy & Jim Wood – Mt. Juliet
- 24. Kim White – Clarksville Sango
- 25. Rich Kelly – Brentwood East
Harold Crye and Dick Leike established Crye-Leike, REALTORS in 1977. Today, Crye-Leike?, the nations 4th largest real estate company, has a network of more than 4,000 sales associates and 132 corporate and franchise offices located in 65 counties through-out the eight-state southern region of Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi and North Carolina.
Crye-Leike is a full-service real estate company offering buyers and sellers services in the following areas of specialty: residential sales, mortgage lending, title, insurance, commercial business and investments, property management, development and construction, builder resources, REO bank-owned properties, relocation, auctions, and home services referrals. In 2007, the Crye-Leike organization attained sales of $5.7 billion with 32,500 closed transaction sides.